Opulence Images is looking for a creative, detail-oriented videographer/editor to produce high-quality videos to include, but not limited to: training videos, website- compatible videos and curriculum content.
The successful candidate will be able to organize shoots, produce and edit on time and on budget.
Proficiency with DSLR cameras and a thorough understanding of relevant industry technology and video formats is required.
You must be able to make educated decisions about lighting and audio, composition and graphics, improvising when necessary.
• Brainstorm, create storyboards, shoot and edit compelling videos for our training teams
• Set up and operate appropriate production equipment including audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props and microphones for location and studio production
• Perform post-production work, such as color grading and audio adjustment
• Compress videos into formats most suitable for web, tablet and mobile viewing
• Develop and maintain a library of videos, b-roll and relevant materials
• Develop and maintain a minimum equipment list; maintain and replace equipment as needed • Maintain brand consistency through all visuals Minimum Qualifications:
• Ability to complete a video project from start-to-finish, working independently when necessary
• Ability to focus on detail and maintain situational awareness in an active airport environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of lighting, audio and cinematography skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Premier, Illustrator and After Effects
• Ability to locate b-roll and music without copyright restrictions
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously • Degree in Communications, Film, Production, Multimedia Studies, or similar field/coursework is strongly preferred
• Be able to provide business video examples of your work on a Vimeo or YouTube channel Preferred Qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or successful completion of a certification program with 1+ years of relevant experience.
Qualified candidates must be able to work and communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and possess exemplary organizational skills.