Do you love a challenge and thrive in situations where you can let your creativity fly?
As the Drone Videographer at Opulence Images, you’ll use your expert knowledge and skill to capture footage for a variety of projects.
We’ll help you take your career to new heights!
• 10 years of experience demonstrating creativity and technical ability as a practitioner.
• Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Experience with motion graphics and animation, sound editing tools including Adobe Audition and Sound Forge, and color correcting and enhancing images and video
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, and manipulating vector graphics and layers for use in motion graphics; best export/encoding practices for delivery across a wide range of channels including YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Stream, etc.
• Ability to assess the needs of a project and determine what blend of assets to use, from video to motion graphics, etc.
• Knowledge of the latest software trends and plugins that enhance efficiency, creativity, and workflow.
• Experience building creative briefs, video outlines, scripts, and other necessary pre-production documents, and working with a brand and brand guidelines It’d Be Great If You Also Have.
•Completion of FAA Drone Certification Course
• Experience capturing video with drones
• Organized with the ability to independently manage a large and constantly growing library of assets
• Availability to travel 50-80% of the time Be part of something big.