Global Events Manager
We are looking for an experienced Global Events Manager who can support events globally, especially for our Talent Acquisition team as they continue to identify and attract top talent around the world.
This individual will manage a variety of events that will include events at conferences, trade shows, as well as Opulence Images -owned events like meetups, mixers, and VIP dinners.
The ideal candidate has experience partnering with talent acquisition teams to create impactful events and understand the metrics to identify success.
This person needs to be someone who has a candid and direct communication style and quickly admits to mistakes aiming to build great partnerships. Responsibilities
• Partner with the recruiting team to identify key conferences and events
• Create and manage run-of-show schedules and budgets
• Concept, plan, and manage onsite logistics for events
• Conduct venue research and site visits, negotiate contracts and manage third-party vendors, including catering, equipment rentals, AV and swag
• Provide event recaps and detailed metrics to determine the value of each event
• Provide a quarterly event recap for the recruiting team Requirements
• Must have 5+ years of events management experience, and previous people management experience • Experience managing events globally and event budgets
• Experience working with talent acquisition teams for recruiting events
• Ability to work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration
• Ability to multitask and lead several events simultaneously
• Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
• A desire to be hand-on, not afraid to roll up your sleeves • Willingness to travel (up to 40