Opulence Images is currently searching for photographers to work with us during graduation season(s) this year.
Opulence Images is a premier education photography company responsible for photographing over 4,500 graduation events each year, our goal is to hire photographers that are able to take good quality photos and who are able to work as many graduation events as possible during the graduation seasons.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to: – Using company equipment to take good quality photographs of graduates during graduation events
– Travelling to graduation events – Working with team captains and assistants to ensure photography during graduation events runs as smoothly as possible while providing excellent customer service to clients, graduates and their families.
Photographers are hired to take photos on company equipment.
The positions do not require photographers participate in any post-production editing or selling.
– At least 1 year of DSLR camera experience (professional, educational, freelance or any combination), with the ability to quickly take good quality, consistent photos of each and every graduate as their names are called during graduation ceremonies
– The ability to provide stellar customer service to clients, graduates and their families. – The ability to work quickly and efficiently. The ability to react quickly and make good decisions while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
– The ability to wear appropriate FORMAL clothing to ALL events, ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST OWN AND WEAR DARK COLORED BUSINESS SUITS and appropriate / coordinating shoes. The ability to maintain a professional appearance and give consideration to neatness and cleanliness.
– The ability to stand, move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of any graduation ceremonies in indoor or outdoor settings sometimes on uneven terrain. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for 4-6 hours.
– The ability to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events. Photographers must have their own reliable transportation. Photographers must be responsible and dependable.
New graduation photographers are paid $60 per graduation event worked, typical events last around 4 hours (+/-). Graduation photographers are often able to work multiple events per day, in which they are paid $60 per each event worked.
Graduation photographers are reimbursed for travel to and from events.
We look for graduation photographers who have flexible schedules and are willing to work as many graduations as necessary for their area and travel radius.
Nights and weekend availability is ideal.
If you are interested, please apply. Graduation photographers will be required to attend an interview in order to be considered for employment with us.
Please contact our recruiting department for more details.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit your application