Opulence Images 2019 Photo Contest
CONTEST NOW OPEN
The Opulence Images 2019 Photo Contest is accepting entries from October 15 to November 15. Do you have the winning image?
Show us the world and what inspires you. We’re looking for compelling, surprising, and stirring photographs that share a new view of our world and all that’s in it.
Check back each Monday to see which photos are published in our weekly editors’ favourites galleries. Learn more about prizes and how to enter.
Opulence Images Photography Awards is made up of 20 categories divided for professional and amateur level of expertise:
Their winning image will be featured on the @OpulenceImages Instagram account.
– Grand Prize Winner will receive $3000
– Title: Professional Fine Art Photographer of the Year
– Individual certificate
Amateur category:- Grand Prize Winner will receive $3000
– Title: Amateur Fine Art Photographer of the Year
– Individual certificate
US$50.00 (1-7 images)
US$75.00 (8-15 images)
The awards include cash prizes from Opulence Photo Gallery for 1st ($300), 2nd ($200), and 3rd place ($100). There will also be a minimum of two Honorable Mentions, and special gifts from our sponsor. The sponsor for this year’s Competition is Archival Methods, Inc..
Series – 25 USD
Series – 30 USD
Entries are welcome from all countries.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
The categories for Submissions are:
There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
Each Submission must comply with the guidelines, located on the Website as well as the following requirements the “Submission Requirements”
- Submissions must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable. All digital files must be 20 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Submissions must have been taken within two (2) years before the date of entry and may not previously have won an award in the National Geographic International Photography Contest, the National Geographic Photography Contest, National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest, National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year Contest or any National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year contest.
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is minor cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable. Any changes to the original photograph not itemized here or in the Guidelines are unacceptable and will render the Submission ineligible for a prize.
- The Submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant.
- The Submission must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
- Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless Sponsor receives a non-watermarked version of the Submission within five (5) days following its request, the Submission will be disqualified.
- Each Submission must be the submitting entrant’s own, produced work and may not feature or focus on any material owned or controlled by third parties (unless the entrant can provide written documentation of permission to use any materials owned by a third party as set forth below or in a form and substance determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
- The entrant must provide upon request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases (including but not limited to releases from all persons appearing in the Submission, location releases, and releases from all creative consultants or others who assisted in the creation of the Submission) for the Submission in a form and substance determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (in the event an entrant cannot provide all required releases, Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable Submission, or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Sponsor’s benefit, or allow the applicable Submission to remain in Contest)
Any Submission that, in Sponsor’s good faith judgment, violates the Submission Requirements will be disqualified. Submissions must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
No substitutions of new versions of Submissions will be accepted under any circumstances once the original Submission is submitted for consideration. Any Submission that is considered by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion to be obscene, pornographic, libelous, hate speech or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified.
In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted a Submission cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry may be disqualified.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing or transmission of the Submissions in the Contest.
The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Submissions.
The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria, as defined below. All Submissions must be submitted and received by November 15, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. EST. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
Submissions must be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, internet domain owner, or other person or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor reserves the right to examine the original photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.