Are you in love with both the beauty of imagery and the efficiency of computers?
Are you comfortable discussing Kubrick’s cinematography as well as the fundamentals of A/B testing?
If so, read on. There’s no better time to become a part of Opulence Images .
We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user experience.
We are looking for a driven and innovative Photo Editor to join the Product Imagery team who will serve as an integral player in the creation and exploration of in-stream stills for Opulence Images content.
Your primary role will be curating image assets on a per title basis and providing image strategy at large.
Your work will span across many titles within our global catalogue, and you will be a part of testing efforts to determine what stills truly compels users to watch a title.
The perfect candidate will be comfortable executing on both creative and A/B testing. Production Tasks
• Select imagery for Standalone merch assets. (Includes Feature Films, Documentaries, Standup Specials.)
• Select imagery for Episodic merch assets. (Includes Series and Day Of/After Broadcast). • Select imagery for Trailer and Supplemental merch assets. (Includes Teasers, Trailers, Montages).
• Lead Quality Control (QC) merch assets to ensure excellence on the service.
• Collaborate with the internal Design team and Creative Producers. Innovation Tasks
• Curate strategic imagery for innovation projects.
• Support Image Testing productization (title level strategy for innovation).
• Cross-collaborate with Creative Producers and Designers.
• Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on production optimizations.
• Work closely with a group of peers to efficiently scale asset suites. Requirements
• 3 years Creative/Editorial background in regards to film and television
• Experience with digital asset management and/or content management systems.
• A clear understanding of user experience and visual design specifications.
• Eye for detailed, high-quality creative. • Passion for movies and tv shows.
• Previous experience in production/editing.
• Excellent time management and project management skills.
• Ability to manage projects from end-to-end with no supervision. • Aptitude for analyzing trends, critical thinking.
• Fluency in a second language a plus (not required).
• Eager to embrace our culture of candid feedback. Nice To Have
• Design and or compositing experience