we are a full-service content studio embedded within Opulence. We produce content for Havas’ clients and the agency, which includes (but is not limited to): internal communications and public-facing projects, as well as pitch work. The creative capabilities include Live Action Production (stills and video), Video Editing, Animation/Motion Design, Graphics, Audio and Video finishing.
This Senior Editor is going to lead the editing team and serve as the team’s creative supervisor. This is the most senior level of the editing team. This role will be a creative partner to the studio’s Post Production Executive Producer, Animation Director, and agency creative leads on approach, timing, and final execution of deliverables.
- Editing projects of all sizes, timelines, and creative direction across all deliverable formats and platforms. Workload will include public facing and internal projects for agency and clients, and potential clients (pitch work).
- Work with Studio6 leadership and Post Production EP on staffing more junior editors, and resourcing freelancers based on the needs of individual projects. This includes helping recruit new freelancers and filling edit staff positions as necessary.
- Supervise and mentor more junior editors and freelancers and guide their work.
- Trouble shoot creative challenges.
- Collaborate with Motion Design and Live Action teams as needed to ensure the success of all final deliverables.
- 10+ as an Editor working with clients on deadline-driven projects across a variety of styles and deliverable formats.
- Senior-level experience working with and/or within an advertising agency on Post Production projects. This includes previous experience with agency producers, account managers and creative directors of all levels and their clients.
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically Premiere and After Effects (Avid not required but a plus.)
- Management and mentorship skills – able to receive, interpret and explain feedback to a team including juniors and others outside of this discipline.
- Passion for collaboration and positive attitude.
- Comfortable being flexible and adapting working styles based on the specific needs of a project.
- Strong communication/organizational skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure as a leader or part of a team, depending on the project and its’ specific needs.
- Film and commercial experience a plus.
- Influence from outside interests and hobbies encouraged.